TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKETS & ENTRANCE INTO EVENT
- In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means The World Jam and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
- Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below as well as the general conditions.
- Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change and the organization will try to replace cancelled artists if this occurs. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event (where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
- If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within one (1) month of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise. Refunds will be done within 3 months after the claimed date.
- The Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
- Tickets are personal revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Cancellation is not allowed. Full Pass ticket holders can transfer their pass to another person informing the organization who will need to approve_ provided that the new ticket holder does not disrupt the balance of the event. For inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
- Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your tickets, wirstbands and bracelets safe and in good conditions.
- Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
- A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- Strictly no illegal substances.
- Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the ITEMS LISTED HERE and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
- No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
- Strictly no trading allowed on site without the Promoter’s consent.
- Wristbands, bracelet and tickets must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event. Attendees are not allowed under any circumstance into classes and workshops for which their bracelet does not granted access for.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
- Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audiovisual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
- The Promoter will have no liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- These Conditions are governed by Spanish law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
28. The World Jam is governed legally by Angela Gil (ID 5308922Q). For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: Spanish